With this beginners-friendly knitting kit, you will be able to make your own #playgroundberet.
The kit includes:
- Printed pattern + Ravelry download code (so you can have the online version too) *IN ENGLISH
- Hand dyed yarn by me. 50g/125m + 6g/18,9m for contrasting color.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Materials you will need *not included in the kit
· 3.5mm circular needles/40cm
· 4mm circular needles/60cm
· A set of 4mm dpns or size needed to get gauge.
·Six stitch markers.
· Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Gauge Once blocked.
23sts = 10cm on 3.5mm needles.
20 sts=10cm on 4mm needles.
One size. It fits an average woman’s head, 54,5 – 57 cm
Knit, Basic decreasing (K2tog), basic increasing (k1 f&b)circular knitting, magic loop, I-cord
ABOUT THE YARN:
The yarn comes from an extensive and transhumant livestock, certified by the seal “100% native wool” of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment and the National Association of Merino Cattle Breeders, which ensures a traceability of the subject .
The entire production process of this yarn has been done locally in my home country, Spain. From sheering, to spinning to hand dyeing, etc.
- 100% Organic Certified Spanish Merino
- Worsted. Single ply.
2 in stock