14,00€ – 18,00€
With this beginners-friendly knitting kit, you will be able to make your own #playgroundberet.
*You can buy the kit or just the skein in case you want to use the yarn for other purposes (a hat, mittens, etc). Select from the options at the bottom.
The kit includes:
- Printed pattern + Ravelry download code (so you can have the online version too) *IN ENGLISH
- Hand dyed yarn by me. 50g/125m + 6g/18,9m for contrasting color.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Materials you will need *not included in the kit
· 3.5mm circular needles/40cm
· 4mm circular needles/60cm
· A set of 4mm dpns or size needed to get gauge.
·Six stitch markers.
· Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Gauge Once blocked.
23sts = 10cm on 3.5mm needles.
20 sts=10cm on 4mm needles.
One size. It fits an average woman’s head, 54,5 – 57 cm
Knit, Basic decreasing (K2tog), basic increasing (k1 f&b)circular knitting, magic loop, I-cord
ABOUT THE YARN:
The yarn comes from an extensive and transhumant livestock, certified by the seal “100% native wool” of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment and the National Association of Merino Cattle Breeders, which ensures a traceability of the subject .
The entire production process of this yarn has been done locally in my home country, Spain. From sheering, to spinning to hand dyeing, etc.
- 100% Organic Certified Spanish Merino
- Worsted. Single ply.
- Hand dyed by me.
- 50g/125m + 6g/18,9m for contrasting color.
only yarn, yarn and pattern, printed pattern